Did you know that?
It is prohibited to abandon, throw away or dispose of waste in an uncontrolled manner and to mix different categories of hazardous waste, as well as hazardous waste with non-hazardous waste?
Owners/ manufacturers of waste must:
- Separate the waste, in order to recover or dispose of it?
- Deliver the waste, based on a contract, to collectors or authorised operators which recover or dispose of waste or guarantee to recover or dispose of waste by their own means?
- Not mix different categories of hazardous waste or hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste - select WEEE, as well as battery and accumulator waste, and not dispose of them together with domestic waste?
Natural persons have the following obligations:
- To separate WEEE and recyclable package waste where there are recipients for this purpose?
- Not to abandon or deposit waste outside of dedicated areas?
We ask you to join our efforts to protect the environment. Place electric waste, used batteries and accumulators as well as packaging in dedicated places only.
Symbol that is indicating the waste is subject to a separate collection bin is the crossed one with a cross, as in the following figure?